Saturday, November 29, 2008

wat's with my curls???

The other day,my batchmate who happens to be a boy asked me to straighten my hair!!
After every outing day i find one of those beautiful curls dissappearing.All those girls are transformed into stereotyped beauties with straight hair.I do not say they aren't beautiful and plz...... dont tell me that i'm jealous,which i'm not.Whatever comes i'm not gonna straighten my hair.Plz dont think that i'm having beautiful curls that i'm sad of parting.I have the usual one.
But i dont want to leave it.I would really miss my curls when it curls up after every bath and peolple calling it noodles..................(.i definitely feel my curls r far better than that stupid junk food).This is the way i am and i dont want to change. I dont want to follow the crowd.And for all those who think only straight beautiful........................i may amaze you!!!!
AND, WHOEVER IS READING THIS I REQUEST U TO POST YOUR SINCERE COMMENT ON CURLY HAIR...prevent its extinction!!!!!

4 comments:

Laura Jayne said...

Viva la curls!!

My life is my lesson! said...

to be frank, i love curly hair but these days i rarely find people having curly hair. The straightened ones do look good but i feel they are purely artificial, the natural hair is always the best, so if you have curly hair let it remain so.

Sincere comment by a guy who admires beauty :) .
And leave a comment saying what you have decided, let that be the acknowledgement ;) !

Keep Blogging!

Unknown said...

rock on, curly!!!

SSQuo said...

I have straight hair, but I have to say that artificially ironed out hair looks 'propah' but not beautiful since its too fake. Also, I personally think curly hair adds a lot of personality and character to a woman. I tend to give a woman with the right curls a second look! :)(hey, I'm not bi, I just appreciate beauty).

Keep your curly hair curly permanently, but if youre looking for a quick change, there's absolutely no harm in experimenting.