Sunday, November 9, 2008

HOW CAN I HOLD YOU ON????????

Hold on,i would've screamed.....................
tears would've flown....................
But will that stop you?
It has been a long time
i knew, i should've told you..................
Since its time to part, no words need to be told
no tears shed...................
Let me keep it to myself
The dark secret of my life..................
It was my spring time.....those dreamy days
life was made brighter and lovely..................
How can i hold you on?
Only silence comes out of me,
no words to litter the moment.
I still hold on to future
we have to trade a long way
and our paths may cross..............
and one day we may.........Take our steps together..............

1 comment:

jobin... said...

what u mean by "HOW CAN I HOLD U ON??????????"