Friday, August 22, 2008

i'm here all alone

i'm here all alone staring at the space that u've left
u've been a lot to me..................at great friend ..........
a dutyful sister..................and sometimes my"daughter"
and when u r not here,
i do miss u.................. quiet a lot
i've never told u this before.........coz i've been shy
coz i knew that u would not take it seriously...................
coz i know u may laugh at it...............
u've been with me in the toughest of days
u've taught me to laugh in the midst of storm
u've been there in the sunshine.........and helped me smile
u made my life beautifull..............
u were there all long.............................
...................................and so u r a special friend

1 comment:

jobin... said...

you've got a different style for writing about a subject... develop it.