Friday, August 22, 2008

i'm here all alone

i'm here all alone ............................staring at the space you have left.
u've been a lot to me.a great friend...........a duityful sister(younger or elder?)
and quiet sometimes my"daughter".
i don't think i've ever opened up my mind to anyone than to you.
and when you are not here i do miss u ....quiet a lot
i know that i cannot tell u ........coz i feel shy.........and coz i know u wont take it seriously.
there has been times i've felt enraged towards you................
there has been times i stayed away from you..................
but never did i hate you.......................
because u've been the greatest asset to me
u've helped me to walk through the toughest path in life
u've been there to laugh with me in the sunshine
u've taught me to stay alive in the cloudy days
i've been so happy to be with u
............................................u r my most special friend

No comments: