Sunday, January 25, 2009

far apart you may be
but never away.......................
i had loved you,
"a lot" seems too little.
and now , while scaling new heights in life,
do you ever miss me?

for me, those days are back................
the days i dream about you, and miss you terribly!
you may never know..............
and you never wanted to!

i want you to desert my dreams...........
never come back again!
let me have the way,
let me forget you..........

i know i can't..........i'll try
or i can hate you, more than you can imagine,
so that i can talk about you,
and pretend not to like you!

those memories are vivid..........
colors still alive,
but time will take them away
and i'll be carried along!







2 comments:

jobin... said...

hi... ramya, what tremendous change for yr poems... u have got a nice flow... excellent... and u r not putting any heading for yr poems, if u keep, it will give some more clarity for yr writing...hi...ramya, this is only my suggestion okay...u write according to yr view...

bye.. bye...literally stupid

Annie Wicking said...

Thank you for sharing your poem with us.